Friday, March 19, 2010

Freeze Frame Time

Forgot to post this...

I honestly have no idea where to start, but I HAVE to document how amazing my first week back in Austin has been.

Thursday: Austin sendoff with my Dallas bffs! Thanks guys...I miss you and had a great time! :)

Friday: Last day of work at Lennox. Finished my last project. Said my goodbyes. Was pretty sad to leave and drive away for the last time. (We'll pretend that I finished packing everything up by Saturday and am well prepared to move my furniture in a month.)

Saturday: Packed up my closet and headed South. Went apartment hunting and went with the older two story townhome in Barton Hills. Move there in a month.
Walked town lake. Ate at Austin Java...delic. Went bowling...killed it.

Sunday: Kite fest.

Monday: Mt Bonnell. Went from eating a chili-dog on the side of 6th street to an exclusive MacGruber premier party put on by Collegehumor.com.

Tuesday: Took Raechel kayaking for the first time. Met strangers. Had a 2 hour conversation while we shared our picnic and played frisby with Turtle.

Wednesday: St Patty's Day. First day of work. Pin the shamrock on the naked-butted leprechaun. View of the beautiful hills in southwest Austin and town lake from my desk. Free lunch and dinner. 4th street. Fados. Awesome.

Thursday: Megan came into town to see me!

Friday: It's finally hitting me...this is where I live now. I'm back. Wishing I could freeze frame time because I'm in love with this city and everything that is going on right NOW. :)

No comments: