Thursday, April 15, 2010

Plume

I might have paint in the crevices of my toes, between my fingers and underneath my nails (it's not like I haven't had major meetings with upper management today...whoopsie), but I'm fairly proud of myself. My living room is BLUE! I normally would have gone with something like tan. Something easy, something safe. But in light of this years concept...Go Big or Go Home. So...blue it is! Really excited to show you guys pictures once I have time between work and painting to head to the store to get batteries for my camera (granted I could have probably done that while I sit here and write this blog).

The bathroom is next. The wallpaper is down and the plaster shall commence tonight!

On my Sweet Leaf cap, which is quite appropriate: "NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF"

No comments: